GENERAL PHYSICS I (PHY 1030)
Prince George's Community College
- Homework #8 is due on Tuesday, November 20, at 11:50 pm via Blackboard, or in class on Monday, November 19 (your choice).
- Homework #9 is due on Wednesday, December 5, at 6:00, in class.
- There will be no class on Wednesday, November 21.
- The 2018 Nobel prize for physics
has been awarded to physicists Arthur Ashkin, Gérard Mourou, and Donna Strickland
“for groundbreaking inventions in the field of laser physics.”
- The NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Pathways Internship Employment Program is currently accepting applicants. See the NASA Internship Flyer
- UMCP Engineering will be here on Wednesday, October 10th from 11am - 1pm for STEM Advising Week.
Dr. David G. Simpson:
Webmaster: Dr. David G. Simpson
Page last updated: November 19, 2018.