INTRODUCTORY PHYSICS II (PHY 1020)
Prince George's Community College
- Homework #5 is due on Monday, April 22, 2019 at 6:00 pm
- Course grades are now available on Blackboard.
- Exam #2 will be sometime around mid- to late-April, and will cover electricity and magnetism.
- Optional assignment: Watch this 45-minute documentary about physicist Richard Feynman.
There will be an extra-credit question on the next exam about the documentary.
- STEM Week at PGCC is February 25 - March 1. Details of activities may be found on the STEM Week Flyer.
("STEM" = "Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics")
Dr. David G. Simpson:
Webmaster: Dr. David G. Simpson
Page last update April 15, 2019.