INTRODUCTORY PHYSICS II (PHY 1020)
Prince George's Community College
- The comprehensive final exam will be on Monday, May 13, 6:00pm - 8:20pm in CH-305.
The formula page for the exam is available here.
Be sure you have memorized:
- The Greek alphabet (for example, you should know ζ is the letter “zeta”. (See Appendix B of the class handouts, or here.)
- The SI prefixes (for example, you should know “giga-” means 109). (See Appendix E, Table E-3 of the class handouts.)
- The order of types of electromagnetic radiation (for example, you should know that ultraviolet light is
shorter wavelength, higher energy, and higher frequency than microwaves). (See Table 39-1 in Chapter 39 of the class handouts.)
- The right-hand rules (see Appendix R of the class handouts).
- STEM Week at PGCC is February 25 - March 1. Details of activities may be found on the STEM Week Flyer.
("STEM" = "Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics")
Dr. David G. Simpson:
Webmaster: Dr. David G. Simpson
Page last update May 5, 2019.